Operations Manager - Data Collection and Annotation
Stuttgart or remote
We are looking for a talented Operations Manager to ensure successful execution of our data collection and annotation projects. You will lead all tasks related to data and quality control. This is a great opportunity, if you want to accelerate your career and take huge responsibility in a fast-growing software start-up.
- Lead data acquisition projects from selecting the right partner to coordinating the recordings and
reviewing the quality of the delivered material
- Coordinate the annotation of the collected data with an external partner and execute quality checks on the received labels
- Continuously improve our processes for data collection and annotation
- Preferred: Implement new software functionalities to increase efficiency of data annotation
- You have completed a technical apprenticeship or a BSc in a relevant field
- You are experienced with cameras both on the ground as well as on flying devices
- Hands-on mentality with excellent communication skills (German and English)
- High degree of autonomy and comfort in working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred: Experience in Python programming
- Be part of an investor-backed company with a dedicated team of experts
- Possibility to work completely remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Get a highly attractive compensation package
Interested? Contact Us!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, Transcript of Records, and Work Certificates.